Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

When dining out, I prefer a warm, freshly cooked meal, the added security of being in an actual restaurant compared to a food court and affordable prices.

While I've tried Sizzlin' Pepper Steak once or twice, it's not exactly a favorite as my loyalty belongs to another pepper place. Most of their dishes too are quite expensive.

What prompted my visit yesterday was their PHP99 Sizzlers, available in 3 options. I ordered the Roast Beef and Veggie Sizzler and although I found it ordinary, I loved that it's a complete meal of carbohydrate, protein and vegetable. My dietitian will be doubly happy as the serving size was just right to satisfy.It was served sizzling on a hot plate. My food remained warm for the duration of the meal.Others hesitate to order sizzlers as the aroma tends to stay on clothes. Worry not as the branch has an extensive exhaust system.

The three things I look for in a restaurant, I found at Sizzlin' Pepper Steak Robinsons Magnolia. WiFi access was a most welcome bonus.PS. The PHP99 Sizzlers are not available on the menu. Look for the offer on the loose pages inserted in the menu. Or ask the server instead.

No comments: