Monday, July 8, 2013

Four Seasons

Food on Four, the food court of SM Aura Premier has few concessionaires but they've been chosen well so as not to overlap with each other.

Chinese cuisine is represented by Four Seasons, from the same group which runs the popular President restaurant.

The menu is composed of dimsum, roastings, rice toppings, set meals, etc. The prices are reasonable too.

I ordered the Pork Asado with Egg Set Meal which came with pork asado, egg, rice, some vegetables, soup and drink. The picture on display showed red, dry roasted pork and so I imagined something like Bee Cheng Hiang but what was served me was brown, pork asado with sauce. That was a little disappointing. The vegetables were also different from what was pictured. For the price, I thought I would be served with clear soup but the bird's nest soup was impressive. It was served warm, teemed with ingredients and tasted very good.

To beef up my vegetable intake, I ordered the Spring Rolls. Although they were not extraordinary, I'll keep them in mind when I want to have a meal complete with vegetable as it's the most affordable vegetable option in the food court.

Of the Food on Four concessionaires, I think Four Seasons offers the most reasonable rates.

No comments: